How do I save my own set of shortcuts Let me have no again after Reshipment MOI3D program?

Next
How do I save my own set of shortcuts Let me have no again after Reshipment MOI3D program?

Thank you Very much that I really don't know how to operate.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
WHICH file to keep this information? I can backup when after reshipment overwrite it?
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
2475.3 In reply to 2475.1 
Hi coy, you can use the Options dialog, Shortcut keys section to set up your own keyboard shortcuts. Some details on how that works here:
http://moi3d.com/1.0/docs/moi_command_reference10.htm#shortcutkeys

Once you create some shortcuts they will be automatically saved to the moi.ini file when MoI is closed.

The moi.ini file is located in a shared folder and will just automatically be used by new installations on the same machine, you don't have to do anything special to make that happen.

The moi.ini file is located here on on Windows XP, (Windows Vista it is slightly different, let me know if you need that):
C:\Documents and Settings\ [your login name] \Application Data\Moi\moi.ini

if you want to make a backup of it, you can make a copy of that moi.ini file, and if you want to transfer your settings to another computer then copy that moi.ini file to the other computer in the same location (or you can optionally place it in the same folder alongside moi.exe if you want) and then your settings from the Options dialog including keyboard shortcuts will be moved over.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
2475.4 In reply to 2475.3 
YES haha ~~~ths a lot~~~~!!!!
Michael Gibson is A good teacher!