MoI v4 beta?

7568.19 In reply to 7568.11 
Ced,

One thing I find working with MoI, is that it's extremely well thought out. This makes for a workflow which has no superior for me in the 3D modeling world. I prefer Michaels business model where he's not upgrading every year-- adding superfluous features which end up cluttering an interface and redefining the customer (as in EXISTING ONLY). At some point THAT approach ends up with a Rube Goldberg concoction of features and functionality no one on the planet can fully understand or use (see iTunes for instance!).

The other thing it took time for me to understand is Michael is a craftsman who is not focused on creating a large company or a large product with a large following which competes with the likes of Rhino, Solidworks, Onshape, Autocad, Pro-E, Alias, Modo, etc.. His pricing is low and affordable, and he knows a lot of his users actually use his product with those others. I suspect he enjoys a lifestyle company which he owns and controls, where he gets to interact directly with his customers, and takes time to finely hone his product, just as a craftsman likes to do.

Oh, and thanks for the icon work. Enjoy MoI3D!