Fillet formula for degrees
All  1-2  3-6

Previous
Next
4260.3 In reply to 4260.2 
Good Evening, Michael...

Thanks for the info, and yes, I did mean chamfering. I knew it was in some tutorial that I had seen. I continue to use MOI for designing my line of horseshoes. I'm currently evaluating a series of 6 designs that I call my "Tribute" series. It honors all of the 5 military services and the Vietnam Veteran. I haven't found a single thing that I've wanted to do that MOI couldn't handle. I'm having a great time with sweeps and lofts, fillets and chamfers, etc. If there was one thing that I would add to my wish list, it would be a dialog that allowed me to make a few notes to tag along with my files. I have over 500 files that reflect various stages during the design process and it's difficult to name them uniquely for meaning.

Thank you for a wonderful piece of software. Regards...Bob
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
4260.4 In reply to 4260.3 
Hi Bob.
As a temporary solution, remember that for windows files, you can right click the file and choose properties, then there is a "summary tab" where you can insert information and comments.....

I'll take a look and see if it is easy for me to create something that can access this info and help for this type of organization...

But maybe Michael will add something like this to the wishlist also...
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
4260.5 In reply to 4260.4 
Hi Bob & Burr, I've added that to the wiki wishlist here: http://moi3d.com/wiki/Wishlist

Thanks,
- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
4260.6 In reply to 4260.3 
You could use M-files for file management. There is an express version that is free and gives full versioning and vault (check in/out) capabilities but is limited to 1000 files (I think).

http://www.m-files.com/eng/express_free.asp

Windows 7 x64, Precision T3400, Intel C2Q @ 3 GHz
8 GB RAM, ATi Radeon HD 3870

Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1-2  3-6