shortcut assignments
All  1-9  10-12

Previous
Next
3808.10 In reply to 3808.2 
Hey guys, it's been a while.
So I came back to moi after a long period of inactivity (I've been modeling in Blender the most lately), to make my actual first commercial 3D model in MoI

I was setting up my V3 non beta last night and I was trying these scripts, and although they do set the view right, the toggle part of the script doesn't seem to be working anymore.
If I understand correctly these are supposed to reverse the view (from top>bottom, left>right etc.) right? Did I do something wrong or did anything change that broke the toggling part of the script?
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
3808.11 In reply to 3808.10 
Hi Duarte, welcome back!

> If I understand correctly these are supposed to reverse the view (from top>bottom, left>right etc.)
> right? Did I do something wrong or did anything change that broke the toggling part of the script?

Actually these scripts from the above post (http://moi3d.com/forum/index.php?webtag=MOI&msg=3808.2) are meant to just go to one specific view so you can set a specific key to go always immediately to the Back view for example, without needing to do any toggle.

Here are some that will work with a toggle type action, these will set the view to maximized or if already maximized it will toggle it.

Set maximized Top view or toggle Top/Bottom:
script:var vname = 'top'; var vp = moi.ui.mainWindow.viewpanel; if ( vp.mode == vname ) vp.reverseView( vname ); else vp.mode = vname;

Set maximized Front view or toggle Front/Back:
script:var vname = 'front'; var vp = moi.ui.mainWindow.viewpanel; if ( vp.mode == vname ) vp.reverseView( vname ); else vp.mode = vname;

Set maximized Right view or toggle Right/Left:
script:var vname = 'right'; var vp = moi.ui.mainWindow.viewpanel; if ( vp.mode == vname ) vp.reverseView( vname ); else vp.mode = vname;

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
3808.12 In reply to 3808.11 
Oh sorry for the misunderstanding, I was under the impression it was supposed to toggle.
Anyway thanks a lot for those new scripts, they come really in handy. The toggling function really helps a lot, with that option I can really free up a lot of hot keys for other functions,

Many thanks!
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1-9  10-12