Viewport Navigation - Video Tutorial

Next
I've been wanting to make some video tutorials for MoI as I'm really impressed with it and want to show my C4D mates what an excellent program it is and what a great companion program it is to C4D.

Anyway I thought that I would start with the basics. The link below is to a 6 minute video with audio about Viewport Navigation. Nothing new for most MoI users but it may be useful for new MoI users. I hope to follow this up with some more on how to use various tools etc. For experienced 3D users MoI is a pice of cake to use and learn but beginners I find learn best by watching videos and are often impatient to read the documentation

http://www.cafedownloads.com/moi/ViewportNavigation.zip

18mb. Unzip and open the html file with your browser. The video has audio.

Cheers
Nigel / 3DKiwi
Homepages: 3dkiwi.co.nz & C4D Cafe
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
3767.2 In reply to 3767.1 
Very nice video -- thorough, well paced and organized. I definitely learned a few things.

Keep them coming. Many of the MoI videos out there have no voice so simple details go by and it can be hard to duplicate what you see. It is especially hard when your geometry violates some rule so that a command doesn't work on it. So we need videos that tell us what can't do and/or why something doesn't work.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
3767.3 In reply to 3767.2 
Thanks. Yeah there's a huge gap in training resources for MoI plus having a some videos going through the basics might help Micheal sell a few more copies as potential purchasers can see the program in action.

I want to cover most of the program and things will be a lot more interesting once I get on to snapping and guides. I'm not by any means an expert in MoI but relatively new to it. I am however familiar with making tutorials on 3D programs and know what works and what doesn't.

Cheers
Nigel / 3DKiwi
Homepages: 3dkiwi.co.nz & C4D Cafe
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Cool tuts for beginners
---
Pilou
Is beautiful that please without concept!
My Gallery
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All