NodeEditor Plus [Unofficial]
1-14
…
95-114
115-134
135-136
From:
MO (MO_TE)
28 Sep 15:15 (135 of 136)
11614.135
In reply to
11614.134
>> What is the use of the "I" up side right up page ?
It's the "Properties panel" or "
I
nfo panel" toggle to turn the panel on or off.
Reply
More
Post Options
Reply as PM
Print
Mark as unread
Relationship
IP
Logged
From:
Frenchy Pilou (PILOU)
28 Sep 16:28 (136 of 136)
11614.136
In reply to
11614.135
OK!
Ai don't succes to use .nod to manage some numerical numbers inside yet existing scripts!
Whitout a big transformation of the script itself! :)
So I will stay in pure nod (without draw nodes) for some cool other things :)
EDITED: 28 Sep 16:39 by PILOU
Reply
More
Post Options
Reply as PM
Print
Mark as unread
Relationship
IP
Logged
Reply to All
Show messages:
1-14
…
75-94
95-114
115-134
135-136