NodeEditor Plus [Unofficial]
 1-12  …  93-112  113-132  133-135

Previous
Next
 From:  MO (MO_TE)
11614.133 In reply to 11614.132 
>> I believe there is not more simple to add some nodes from NodeEditorPlus inside the plugin it self ?
I have some ideas for automatically generating nodes as you work in MoI, but that will take some time to implement. Until then, they will need to be added manually.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
 From:  Frenchy Pilou (PILOU)
11614.134 In reply to 11614.133 
I will test in 10 minutes !: )

What is the use of the "I" up side right up page ?
---
Pilou
Is beautiful that please without concept!
My Moi French Site
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
 From:  MO (MO_TE)
11614.135 In reply to 11614.134 
>> What is the use of the "I" up side right up page ?
It's the "Properties panel" or "Info panel" toggle to turn the panel on or off.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged
 

Reply to All Reply to All

 

 
 
Show messages:  1-12  …  73-92  93-112  113-132  133-135