MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: Voronoi Script or plugin

Show messages:  1-20  …  61-80  81-100  101-120  121-140  141-160  161-180  181-198

9 Mar 2018   [#121]
Alberto
>>some hope of having Voronoi tool in Nodeeditor ....
I don't know when. I have a plan to add a couple of new powerful features. It will be more important improvement than adding of voronoi node.
Maybe after that I'll add voronoi node.

Marco
>>The new thread I wanted to create should be : "PUBLIC THANKS TO MAX SMIRNOV FOR ALL HIS AMAZING AND PRICELESS JOB!!!"
Thank you Marco, but I think it is not a good idea :) The current amount of thanks is enough for me, so we don't need to create a separate thread. ;)
9 Mar 2018   [#122]
For leaves or fish's bones :)

9 Mar 2018   [#123] In reply to [#120]
WOW !!!! Super coooool!!!!

Thanks!
9 Mar 2018   [#124] In reply to [#121]
Hello Max!

@You : "...Thank you Marco, but I think it is not a good idea :) The current amount of thanks is enough for me, so we don't need to create a separate thread. ;).."

OK Max :)
Thank you very much for all your amazing plugins!!
9 Mar 2018   [#125]
Hi Max
>>I don't know when. I have a plan to add a couple of new powerful features. It will be more important improvement than adding of voronoi node.
Maybe after that I'll add voronoi node.<<
good sound for me , are your words
what else to say ...
good work and we hope to meet soon
Voronoi Node
have a nice day
alberto
9 Mar 2018   [#126] In reply to [#117]
Thank you Max:-)
- Brian

Message 7177.127 was deleted

9 Mar 2018   [#128] In reply to [#126]
Hi Max,

i tried your script (old version) under OS X with 5000 points but i don't get the desired result.

For comparison i attach pictures from Adrian Secord's Weighted Voronoi Stippler (2) and MoI (1) script output.

I used his points output for x,y and added with sed z = 0.0000000 coordinates.

Attached is also the points file.

Regards
Stefan

Attachments:
me.txt

Image Attachments:
MoI_vs_WVS.jpg 

9 Mar 2018   [#129]
O.k. scaled now with factor 100, much better, but still not there.

Maybe i have to try MoI v4 with your latest version.

Regards
Stefan

Image Attachments:
me2.jpg 

9 Mar 2018   [#130] In reply to [#129]
Hi Stefan

forget about the first version :)
Latest version uses different algorithm and it works much better.
Also it works fine with both MoI 3.0 and 4.0.

9 Mar 2018   [#131]
Voronoi.v.1.11.2018.03.09
Made some performance improvement (thanks to Stefan)

http://moi.maxsm.net/item/48
9 Mar 2018   [#132]
WOW Max,

thanks a lot! I will then use your new version immediately! :-)

Best regards
Stefan

Message 7177.133 was deleted

9 Mar 2018   [#134]
French Version Updated! :)
http://moiscript.weebly.com/scripts-de-max-smirnov.html
9 Mar 2018   [#135]
Hi Max,

i just tested the new version, amazing!

(Did a quick PayPal donation. :-))

Best regards
Stefan
9 Mar 2018   [#136] In reply to [#135]
Hi Stefan
Thank you! :)
9 Mar 2018   [#137]
Hi Max,

I have to thank you...!!!

I think i have some ideas, inspired by Pilou's recent image (the spiral),
for some new doodles. :-)

Best regards
Stefan
9 Mar 2018   [#138] In reply to [#131]

*@@@@@ &@@@@@@. .@@@@@@# @@@@@, *@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@# /@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@ *@@@@@@@@*
&@@@@@ @@@@@@* /@@@@@% @@@@@# &@@@@@@@@@@@@@@# .@@@@@@ @@@@@@, @@@@@@# @@@@@@@@@@@@@@#
@@@@@@ @@@@@@ @@@@@@ (@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@# @@@@@@ &@@@@@ (@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@%
*@@@@@@/ /@@@@@@ @@@@@@# @@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@/ @@@@@* %@@@@@* (@@@@@ @@@@@@@. /@@@@&
@@@@@@@@ /@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@# @@@@@@@# *@@@@# %@@@@@ @@@@@, %@@@@@@ (@@@@@ @@@@@@% %@@&
.@@@@@@@@. /@@@@@@@@ %@@@@@@@# #@@@@@@@@ &@* @@@@@& @@@@@, %@@@@@@@ (@@@@@ /@@@@@& ,@&
@@@@@@@@@& /@@@@@@@@( %@@@@@@@@# @@@@@@@@@ * /@@@@@ @@@@@, %@@@@@@@@ (@@@@@ @@@@@@ &
@@@@/@@@@@ /@@@@@@@@@/ #@@@@@@@@@# (@@@@(@@@@# @@@@@& @@@@@, %@@@@@@@@, (@@@@@ &@@@@@*
*@@@@ @@@@@/ /@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@# @@@@@ @@@@@ /@@@@@ @@@@@, %@@@@@@@@@ (@@@@@ @@@@@@
@@@@& #@@@@@ /@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@# @@@@* @@@@@* @@@@@& @@@@@, %@@@@@@@@@@ (@@@@@ @@@@@&
,@@@@, .@@@@@ /@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@# %@@@@ /@@@@@ .@@@@@ @@@@@, %@@@@@@@@@@/ (@@@@@ .@@@@@#
@@@@@ @@@@@( /@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@ @@@@@# @@@@% @@@@@. @@@@@@ @@@@@, %@@@@@,@@@@@. (@@@@@ ,@@@@@( %%%%%%%%
.@@@@@ (@@@@@ /@@@@@ @@@@@@@* @@@@@# (@@@@. @@@@@% .@@@@@* @@@@@, %@@@@@ #@@@@@ (@@@@@ ,@@@@@( &@@@@@@.
&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@. /@@@@@ /@@@@@* @@@@@# @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@ @@@@@, %@@@@@ @@@@@@ (@@@@@ .@@@@@# .@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@& /@@@@@ (@@@/ @@@@@# /@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ ,@@@@@, @@@@@, %@@@@@ @@@@@*(@@@@@ @@@@@@ @@@@@#
*@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ /@@@@@ @@& @@@@@# @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@% @@@@@@ @@@@@, %@@@@@ *@@@@@%@@@@@ @@@@@@ @@@@@/
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@. /@@@@@ @ @@@@@# @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@, @@@@@, %@@@@@ &@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@/ @@@@@/
,@@@@@* @@@@@& /@@@@@ @@@@@# %@@@@@ &@@@@@* &@@@@@ @@@@@, %@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@ *@@@@@@ @@@@@/
@@@@@@ @@@@@@ /@@@@@ @@@@@# @@@@@& .@@@@@@ @@@@@( @ @@@@@, %@@@@@ ,@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@ @@@@@/
@@@@@/ (@@@@@# /@@@@@ @@@@@# %@@@@@ @@@@@@, &@@@@@ /@@@ @@@@@, %@@@@@ (@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@ @@@@@(
#@@@@@ .@@@@@@ /@@@@@ @@@@@% @@@@@@ /@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@& @@@@@, %@@@@@ @@@@@@@@ /@@@@@@@( (@@@@@&
.@@@@@@ @@@@@@& #@@@@@ @@@@@& @@@@@@( @@@@@@ &@@@@@@@@@@@@@@* @@@@@/ @@@@@@ @@@@@@@ .@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@ @@@@@@* /@@@@@@ *@@@@@@* @@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@ @@@@@@. *@@@@@@, @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,
@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@&@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@# @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@& @@@@@@@/ &@@@@@@@ #@@@@@% ,@@@@@@@@@&

This is the only word that comes to mind :)

A big thank to you Max!!
9 Mar 2018   [#139]
Hello everyone!

Thanks you very much Michael and Max for what you're doing ;)

Inspired and intrigued by the works of Stefan I had some fun with new Voronoi and some points :)

Check this video : http://take.ms/WOrWI

And this is the 3dm file is you want to play with it : http://take.ms/QKKdM

Ciao!

Marco (mkdm)
9 Mar 2018   [#140]
P.S...forgot to mention...

Clearly I was inspired also by the latest experiments of Pilou!

Show messages:  1-20  …  61-80  81-100  101-120  121-140  141-160  161-180  181-198