MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: current coordinate, and move questions

Show messages:  1-18  19-24

19 Jan   [#19] In reply to [#17]
Hi Rusty, I've added it to the regular Move command for the next v5 beta.

There will be a "Set XYZ" button at the Pick target point stage of the command that will trigger it.

- Michael

Image Attachments:
MoveSetXYZ.jpg 

19 Jan   [#20] In reply to [#19]
Hi Michael,

That's fantastic! I've been getting a lot of use out of your script the last couple hours, so it will be nice to have it built in. Of course I haven't even considered the v5 beta, though maybe I'll look into it.

Rusty
20 Jan   [#21] In reply to [#20]
Hi Rusty,

Once Michael starts releasing betas, I (and I think many others) begin to use them. His code quality is already high & coupled with his dedication to responding to the forum, any bugs that do crop up get dealt with pretty quickly. In a way, the betas are our opportunity to help support Michael's efforts. It is rare that a beta would introduce an incompatibility with the prior release, so pretty easy to switch to the beta and be able to drop back should there be something not working well for you. The beta thread and release notes keep you pretty well up to date on what's going on. Besides, its like getting presents (features) throughout the year rather than having to wait for Christmas!

Release Notes: https://moi3d.com/wiki/V5Beta

--Larry
20 Jan   [#22] In reply to [#21]
“””””” Once Michael starts releasing betas, I (and I think many others) begin to use them.””””””

Here here! I always have.

Never even a second thought.
20 Jan   [#23] In reply to [#22]
I'll give the next beta v5 a try. I just didn't need anything beyond what v4 will already do, and hadn't noticed any bugs.
Rusty
20 Jan   [#24] In reply to [#23]
Yep but there are some other new things in the V5 Beta! ;)

Show messages:  1-18  19-24