MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: What Next? (Closed)

Show messages:  1-19  20-23

17 May 2021   [#20] In reply to [#18]
The CustomUI gives access to all of the built in functionality of MoI via it's menu system. I prefer point and click to memorizing lots of keyboard shortcuts or memorizing what I can enter after pressing tab. It's just the way I like to work. What is the problem with me wanting to do that? Why all of the resistance?

I don't really consider it "customizing", but more unlocking what is there and make it easier for me to use.

Who has time to read 400 pages of forum posts? Sorry, I don't. I would prefer a "follow steps X, and Y to get Z". If getting Z requires lots of research then it's too complicated IMO.

Andy
17 May 2021   [#21] In reply to [#19]
I mentioned several times in this thread why in my opinion that approach has issues.

Nowhere in this thread did I ask for "full documentation" or anything remotely like that.

Andy
17 May 2021   [#22] In reply to [#20]
Hi Andy,

re:
> What is the problem with me wanting to do that? Why all of the resistance?

There is no problem with you wanting to do that. I have explained now several times that I would like to make it easier to browse and install plugin scripts in the future but it has not been a priority and so it isn't part of the current product.

- Michael
17 May 2021   [#23]
Thread locked since it's not going anywhere productive.

Show messages:  1-19  20-23