MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: Ears of wheat

Show messages: All  1-3  4-8

14 May 2021   [#4] In reply to [#3]
Very nice Zooen. Your model has an illustration quality, and I like the vase design.

You can save a clean MoI screen shot on a white background with no browser UI markings via this key shortcut script by Michael: I assigned to Alt-T

script: var prev_background = moi.view.viewportBackgroundColor; moi.view.viewportBackgroundColor = 0xFFFFFF; moi.view.lineWidth = 4; moi.grid.display = false; moi.grid.showXYAxes = false; moi.view.showAxisIcon = false; moi.view.showViewTitles = false; var img = null; try { img = moi.ui.getActiveViewport().render( 4000, 2500 ); } catch(e){} moi.view.lineWidth = 1; moi.grid.display = true; moi.grid.showXYAxes = true; moi.view.showAxisIcon = true; moi.view.showViewTitles = true; moi.view.viewportBackgroundColor = prev_background; var name = img.getSaveFileName(); if ( name != '' ) img.save( name );

Ed Ferguson

Message 10315.5 was deleted

15 May 2021   [#6] In reply to [#4]
Thanks! Ed,

Voilà, here :

Oops!
Looking at the image made with the script you offered me, I noticed that I had two ears of wheat biting into the thickness of the vase. it's corrected". So thank you again!

I absolutely have to make a rendering with Blender to differentiate the vase from the ears which are plants. Also, I want to add flowers and other dried plants to the bouquet. So still a lot of thinking and new creations to be made. It really excites me.

- Zooen
15 May 2021   [#7] In reply to [#6]
I prefer this lighting! while waiting for a Blender rendering.
-Zooen

19 Oct 2021   [#8]
Hi,

Attachments:
Vase_V02_sans_épi.3dm

Show messages: All  1-3  4-8