the .3dm file at the bottom in the last post

Image Attachments:
Vase.jpg  Vase_V02.jpg 

13 May 2021   [#2] In reply to [#1]
Bravo!
14 May 2021   [#3] In reply to [#2]
Tanks (Merci) Marco,

And I totally approve (Et j'approuve totalement) :

The world it's so completely overloaded of any kind of terrible weapons, that artists of any kind, including 3d artists and 3d modeller, could do a much greater job, if they will spent their talents and efforts in creating something else. Whatever else .

The project of this modest creation is to finalize it by putting a bouquet of dried flowers and plants in the vase. But, as each spikelet of an ear is unique and slightly different from the others (to make the organic side and the reality of each ear) my file has become very "heavy" and this slows down MoI.

But I will still complete my bouquet. I make each plant or flower in a separate file. So only the final file will take me a long time to consolidate.

- Zooen
14 May 2021   [#4] In reply to [#3]
Very nice Zooen. Your model has an illustration quality, and I like the vase design.

You can save a clean MoI screen shot on a white background with no browser UI markings via this key shortcut script by Michael: I assigned to Alt-T

script: var prev_background = moi.view.viewportBackgroundColor; moi.view.viewportBackgroundColor = 0xFFFFFF; moi.view.lineWidth = 4; moi.grid.display = false; moi.grid.showXYAxes = false; moi.view.showAxisIcon = false; moi.view.showViewTitles = false; var img = null; try { img = moi.ui.getActiveViewport().render( 4000, 2500 ); } catch(e){} moi.view.lineWidth = 1; moi.grid.display = true; moi.grid.showXYAxes = true; moi.view.showAxisIcon = true; moi.view.showViewTitles = true; moi.view.viewportBackgroundColor = prev_background; var name = img.getSaveFileName(); if ( name != '' ) img.save( name );

Ed Ferguson

Message 10315.5 was deleted

15 May 2021   [#6] In reply to [#4]
Thanks! Ed,

Voilà, here :

Oops!
Looking at the image made with the script you offered me, I noticed that I had two ears of wheat biting into the thickness of the vase. it's corrected". So thank you again!

I absolutely have to make a rendering with Blender to differentiate the vase from the ears which are plants. Also, I want to add flowers and other dried plants to the bouquet. So still a lot of thinking and new creations to be made. It really excites me.

- Zooen
15 May 2021   [#7] In reply to [#6]
I prefer this lighting! while waiting for a Blender rendering.
-Zooen

19 Oct 2021   [#8]
Hi,

Attachments:
Vase_V02_sans_épi.3dm