10 May 2021   [#3]
'The best MoI Designer?' While I am no native English speaker I would say
that Michael is the only one and very best MoI designer, while Max is the
best plug-in designer for MoI.

Regards
Stefan
10 May 2021   [#4]
I agree with Stefan.

They are in top of Moi3d designers but above all they are a great showcase for MOI3D.
The daily work of explanation and help done by Michael and our community is very important as well.
Timelapse videos are awesome, but they don't help because they don't explain how to fix the little modeling issues that anyone might encounter.

I take this opportunity to thank Michael and the Moi3D community who provide help every day.
10 May 2021   [#5]
For the subjects, (robots, weapons) it's a bit normal, they are creators of objects for video games!
The 2nd one is a bit more "down to earth" and utilitarian if you will! The space conquest!

But I agree it should be more poetry and formal research! :)

For the first one it's part of the videos that the author committed himself following his "Patreon"!
Documentary videos on current modelers!

For detailed videos of Arimus just go to his Youtube site where you will find many Tutorials (hundreds) ultra detailed and educational
on several programs including Moi3D (44 videos), as well as generic videos on modeling in general!

We can thank him for his effort, because he doesn't have only that to do! :)

For the 2nd one, it's just a (free) chapter taken in the middle of a paid MOI3D training! ;)
13 May 2021   [#6]
I would say...anyone who uses his talent, creativity and skills not to model weapons and robot-war-machines!

3D modelling is much, much more than that.
13 May 2021   [#7] In reply to [#6]
What you mean? Could you explain more?
13 May 2021   [#8] In reply to [#7]
Have a look to the tutorials from Mike, and you will have an idea, what he mean.

http://www.k4icy.com/tutorials.html
13 May 2021   [#9] In reply to [#7]
I believe I was pretty clear :)

Anyway...if this can help...

The world it's so completely overloaded of any kind of terrible weapons, that artists of any kind, including 3d artists and 3d modeller, could do a much greater job, if they will spent their talents and efforts in creating something else. Whatever else .
17 May 2021   [#10] In reply to [#1]
Yes, indeed Edon Guraziu is one of the best MoI3D Users.
5 Sep 2021   [#11]
Interview!

9 Sep 2021   [#12]
Another master Vitaly Bulgarov https://www.instagram.com/p/BrWsN2khH00/ videos of its MOI3D Process

And of course Edon on the same horst...
https://www.instagram.com/edonguraziu/][u]Edon Guraziu
(you can register on Instag... even if you don't have a phone!)
9 Sep 2021   [#13] In reply to [#12]
Yeah his stuff is amazing! I'm noticing though he doesn't use Fillet/chamfer on every edge, would probably break Moi Lol. Then again, there are a lot of real life things without fillet/chamfer so perhaps I should start adopting that mindset when designing.
11 Sep 2021   [#14]

From its FAQ https://vitalybulgarov.com/questions-answers

"a robotic bust base that was first modeled in Moi3D and then was quickly detailed in Zbrush using Alphas in various combinations."

""Non-Subd Modeling is perfect for concept-designing realistic machinery-like style of robots, props and vehicles as it allows to take maximum advantage out of sharpness of edges without introducing supporting edge-loops that are necessary for quad-based Subdivision Modeling. This results in lighter final meshes, quicker renders and therefore creates more room to push the overall level of complexity. ""

Message 10309.15 was deleted

5 May 2023   [#16]
;) new video! by Edon Guraziu