MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: Upgrade from Moi V2 to Moi v4

3 May 2021   [#1]
Hello Michael, is there any discount available from Moi v2 to Moi V4 ??.
3 May 2021   [#2] In reply to [#1]
Hi Michael, yes you can purchase the discounted upgrade version of v4 if you have any previous version of MoI. You don't need to pay full price again.

The discounted one is the second one on the purchase page: https://moi3d.com/purchase.htm .

Note that it says "Requires v3 license" in the page but actually any previous version license is ok. So you can get the v4 upgrade version if you have a version 2 or even a version 1 license.

Thanks, - Michael
3 May 2021   [#3] In reply to [#2]
Thank you for the prompt reply Michael, unless you have got a digital twin online you must be the only product developer who is always there in the middle of the night to answer questions.
3 May 2021   [#4] In reply to [#3]
Just Purchased Michael and it will also run alongside my other software both mesh and solids so am very happy.
I retired this year so money is a bit thinner on the ground so the update discount was great news.

Should I uninstall the trial of V4 before adding the downloaded version??.
3 May 2021   [#5] In reply to [#4]
Hi Michael, thank you very much for your order I hope MoI will be useful for you!

re:
> Should I uninstall the trial of V4 before adding the downloaded version??.

You can uninstall it either before or after it doesn't really matter.

Thanks,
- Michael
3 May 2021   [#6]
Many Thanks Michael , all up and running and well worth the wait!.
4 May 2021   [#7] In reply to [#5]
Hello Michael, had a glitch with my payment for the upgrade last night as my bank flagged it up a a fraud alert and cancelled the payment after I had downloaded the software as I put the wrong security code in the first time so entered it again so can you check if you have received a payment as I did not want to just pay again and get a new set of codes.

Let me know if you did not receive the payment as I have had no email saying the transaction was cancelled.

Sorry about the messing about.
4 May 2021   [#8] In reply to [#7]
Hi Michael, yes your payment has gone through ok. Thanks!

- Michael
4 May 2021   [#9] In reply to [#8]
Okay Michael, Thank You!.