Feature Request (and lots of compliments)

>Sometimes I warn people that they might want to be careful getting started in MoI because it can make them end up unhappier with other stuff that they used to be satisfied with before! :) <

That's what is happening to me, Michael, and I'm so glad to have found such an incredibly easy-to-use program. Yesterday I was reviewing some pretty advanced tutorials written for Alias Studio Tools and I challenged myself to try and do the same things using only MOI. I was amazed: not only I reached pretty the same precision and surface quality, but also in a fraction of the time. It's incredible how those "big" apps, with all their flexible workspaces, thousands of shortcuts, zillions of parameters...seem to fall apart when it comes to a simple "intersect and trim", not being able to perform the two operations at the same time and making you waste precious time...!

And now a little request: one of the (very) few things that I had trouble reproducing is the so called "flange", that is the extrusion of an edge or of an edge loop at an arbitrary angle. It's a very useful function especially when you have to construct parting lines in a hard surface model. Is there any way round in Moi to achieve that, or is a feature you're planning to add in the future?
Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!
Daniele