Feature request for Fillet...

Hey Michael,

I currently do a lot of fillets and often have to try several settings to get them to work.
For instance, I first try 0.1 mm circular because it is fastest. I then I often increase the radius in steps and when I found the best width, I try to switch to G3 which I normally use for everything.

Now the problem:
As soon as one fillet worked, it is no longer clear from the GUI if a certain setting did or didn't work.
Let's say my first radius of 0.1 mm worked. Now I try 0.15 mm, calculation takes several minutes, I switch to another software to do something else, come back later, "Calculating..." is gone, but I basically have no way to find out if it's gone because it's finished or because it stopped since for whatever reason it couldn't fillet with that radius, because in the latter case, the old fillet will still show and it's hard to eyeball the difference.

So:
- Would it be possible to have Fillet indicate failed attempts somehow?
- Is it possible to tell the user WHY it failed?
- Would it be also possible to somehow indicate if it worked? (Green Checkmark/Red Checkmark in the dialog?)
- Is there a way to show a progress-meter? Sometimes a Fillet takes half an hour and it would be great to know that it will take long and where it is at.

Fillet starts to be the most challenging area in MoI for me. I think multi-radius-fillets are my main feature dream ATM.
I also very often get broken results, like fillet-roundings that go off into space outside the model or the model vanishing completely or in parts.

I don't know how hard those things are to achieve, but I'd love to see improvements in this area.

Thank you very much!

Tom