Majik Masterpiece - Bee Inspired!

Thanks for all the kudos guys! :-)

Where in the world was MoI back when I was younger. I can't think of a day that doesn't go by now without trying something out in it.
This model was a dream. It really is very close to what I envisioned in my mind.
And MoI has a really fantastic .obj tessellation mechanism!

Michael, Thank you very much for the times with this model when I needed to figure out some strange issue or glitch and you were there with ready help!

Hi Pilou! Why, if it made honey, it would have to make what is called "Tupelo" honey. ;-)
That's the kind we make here in north Florida. It's very good on a peanut-butter and banana sandwhich. One of my favorite treats is a small jar with a chunk of honeycomb in it surrounded by fresh, un-Pasteurized honey. (now I'm hungry)

Come to speak of it - when I was growing up, we had real "hippy" neighbors. I remember the lady's name was "Star". They had two white bee hive boxes (to pollinate their special "hippy" plants, of course).
I was stung a lot. I mean, a lot! None of my kids have ever been stung in their lives, as far as I can recall... but me? Ohhh no, my yard was "bee central".

Of course, this radio would actually make "music honey", because it would lay it on really thick and sappy!