An Homage to 3D Masters

Well, I am certainly going to have more sci-fi forms with my upcoming project than crude architectural forms. Weapons, armor, mechas, some small space ships, etc. I would certainly like to use MoI in architectural modeling for certain elements that will be incorporated into the game levels. I know I can do it all in Blender, but I am certain that MoI should have faster and more natural workflow when it comes to industrial design so to speak. I recall reading an article where NURBS were suggested as a proper tool when it comes to non-organic tech objects modeling.

I will definitely play around for trial version of MoI. One thing I am wondering about if I can get model out of MoI into OBJ file so I could retopo it in either Blender or Topogun and bake normal/AO maps in xNormal afterward ?

I guess I saw quite a few vids of people making some cool stuff in Sketchup and I haven't really seen videos of people doing the same in MoI. Therefore I am wondering about its workflow.

Oh, and I am wondering if MoI comes in 64bit flavor for Windows and if Linux version will be coming any time soon? Thanks.