Mike's bike

(Coughing and gasping noises.... breeeath....)
=-o

M-Dynamics! I'm completely floored right now, and incredibly flattered.
This amazing concept envisioning of yours has encompassed at least two or three aspects that are important to me:

3D design, Radios, Field Day... And of course, who can resist solar power and bikes? :-)

Really good job on both the rendering and the engineering! Fry-Render does a fantastic job with the occlusion shadow content and the lighting.

Also by the way, the addition of a solar-powered HF radio station is a good plus for our radio club's Field Day this year. And we'll also earn contest points from the ARRL for hosting such a station.
As club vice president for our city, I set up the speakers and programs for the monthly business meetings. Two of the meetings in the last year were exclusively focused on solar power radio operation. For emergency communications, solar is becoming a viable solution.

Yes, you can't cut the squares, but you can either use round ones, and they do make them smaller. Plus, there are film-type photo-voltaic cells in development by some manufacturer that promise to be shape-able.

Our club also handles safety and communications for many local bike tours and races. I follow a handful of 100 & 200 mile races during the year.
My fondest years were where my exclusive mode of transport were my mountain bikes. But I was skinny then and my heart was still good. :-)