Mike's bike

Hi guys:this thread derives from -Majik utility box challenge-
(http://moi3d.com/forum/messages.php?webtag=MOI&msg=5119.1 )
i choosed to not continue there but open a new one
because this is a development and a joining of Mike's box and my bike posted some time ago
(http://moi3d.com/forum/messages.php?webtag=MOI&msg=5039.1)
Like i told in my bike's thread,after modeled i needed to insert it somewhere to compose an image
inspiration came from two old users that i consider "columns" of this forum:Pilou and Burr
Mike is the "third column" or....:the "third vertex of Moi's trinity"...
I had an idea but i didn't find something to start.When Mike posted his utility box...my Moi's bulb turned on !
Who have visited Mike's website know that his main passion is radioamateur,so:
i got a bike+a radio transmitter=i put the transmitter on the bike obtaining a MOBILE RADIO STATION !
These are bad times for all of us and i'm a supporter of alternative energies (i hope oil will finish soon or later)
so i decided to make an ECO-GREEN version,mounting two solar panels on the bike....
i know..it's a weird idea.In good faith i believed that was too weird but after a little search on the web i discovered a guy that mounted an antenna on his bike
than i did it.
------------------
Technical sheet made by a Moi's screeshot exploded view illustrated with Inkscape

Photobucket

Solar panels and handlebar radio's bracket.
Idea is to use all inner triangual part of frame that is always empty,so i modeled a triangular solar panel,but the cells can't be triangular,just squared i think,so forgive me...it's an "artistic license"

Photobucket

Radiotransmitter mounted on the handlebar derived from Mike's box.I did the microphone

Photobucket

Rear radio antenna + batteries and inverter(also derived from top part Mike's box,scaled and arranged)

Photobucket

Radio devices mounted on the bike

Photobucket

Photobucket

a shot from a GREEN FIELD DAY
i don't know exactly where is this place..surely somewhere at the Tropics
it's not just a radioamateur meeting but also for MOIDELIZERS:you can see Burr's surfboard on the left(he always teach us how to ride the wawes)
close to his board there are some Mike's boxes and on the top a good bottle of wine and baguettes that Pilou taked from France
sorry i'm not on the photo(someone must sacrifice himself and do the shot...)

Photobucket