Anyone wish to develop a custom script?

4801.8 In reply to 4801.7 
I thought it might be nice to have a drop-down menu that would allow to select the example files and to also enter your own data. I am working on getting the example files together. I have to sync up all the different versions of the code. Examples were made and then new versions of the code were made, so the examples aren't in order. It's going to take a little bit because I have to re-code and go through a ton of stuff. But just wanted to give a heads up. I will post an updated code which contains the example input files. It's actually already done for the code you need, but I want to sync all the codes first to make sure its not going to change again.

I modelled the optimized computer case fan blades in MoI and they looked wicked. I think when you get this functioning and users can switch through the examples and make their own, the geo is going to be pretty nice eye candy. I did find again though that it is important to immediately switch to mm after importing the points. then do all the modelling in mm. as the very last function switch back to meters. MoI wasn't able to pick up tangent points when I was in meters. Previously it wouldn't do some of the sweep geo right either. Its some kind of tolerancing thing michael said previously. This applies to version 2.0, not sure about 3.0 or 1.0.