Anyone wish to develop a custom script?

i just updated the link to the a400m file. prop design has been updated as well. i made another attempt at fixing the bug related to chord distribution options 3-5.

i don't know if it's possible for you to do, but if you could script the addition of dimensions for the radius, twist, and sweep angles, that would make checking your files a lot easier. you could then check them against the xyz output files. but you should now have everything you need to check the automatically created files for the a400m example and the swept computer case fan example.

i haven't checked my fix for chord distribution options 3 and 5 yet. hopefully it works ok without more bug fixes. i will look into that next. but it shouldn't affect the two cases you are running now.

update; I finished checking cds 3 and 5. found no issues. so hopefully all the bugs are fixed now. this bug was the same as the last one. all i did to fix it this time was apply the previous fix for any sweep angle. before i applied it only for sweep angles greater than zero. i hadn't realized that when you define zero it gets changed for cds 3-5.

EDITED: 26 Feb 2019 by PROP_DESIGN