MoI on Android tablet?

4582.7 In reply to 4582.6 
Hi Altus3D - Android is a very different system than a PC, it runs on a different CPU and programs are even written in a different programming language.

So an Android port would be a very time consuming and extensive activity, probably something like several years of work in total length.

It's not really something that makes any sense for a very small single person development shop like myself to attempt to do.

It doesn't really matter how cool it would be to have it, it just simply isn't feasible for one person to tackle many different multi-year work projects all at the same time, there are only 24 hours in the day and I would need some several hundred hours in the day in order to do what you are describing.

When you have limited development resources, it really helps a lot to try and focus on a smaller number of things, already just keeping track of Windows and Mac is a huge amount of work itself, I don't think you really understand the immense quantity of additional work that you're asking for me to do here... There is simply no way that it is possible.

- Michael