Filleting my strat

Here are more questions about our favorite topic - fillets!

I tried a couple of things to fillet my strat model and had some success, but some issues too. Here are the questions...

1. can I specify a radius with more digits of precision than 2? I'm mapping to inches and the radius is 0.4375 in some cases. It shows up in the box as 0.44

2. I'm guessing that the G1, G2, G3 are different shapes with adjustable bulges. Is there a description somewhere about the differences? I think I used G1 for the main body outline.

3. here's what I tried to do.

a) I took my existing slab and trimmed off the top part with tight curves and then extruded and unioned it together

b) I then filleted the whole body at 0.44 and used the original cutting line to trim square

c) I filleted the desired edges on the small trimmed off piece to 0.125 and unioned it with the main body.

d) I trimmed off the armrest and body rest and then started to try and fillet those.

I had issues...

1. It look like some artifacts because the bottom fillet and armrest fillet ran into each other. I guess I need to adjust the trimming surface or reduce the fillet radius. Right? Also, should I stay circular or use one of the GX fillets.

2. I Knew I was going to get something like this using the technique I did, but is there an easy way to blend the small radius into the large radius?

3. This was strange. After I glued back the trimmed and filleted piece it didn't fit right. I thought the original curve attached to the straight part at this point and they were flush originally, but now it looks like the main part bulged out.

I guess I could have squared off the top or the model and then fillet edges separately, but I need to use multiple radiuses and still blend the 1/8" into the 7/16" fillets. Is this the preferred strategy?

I attached one of my versions of this model if anyone wants to play with it.

Thanks as always.