V2 is released!

3573.44 In reply to 3573.22 
Hi there, especially hi Michael Gibson,

I have been looking into the forum for some time now, but unfortunately never found time to participate. Since it is impossible to describe in words how *great* MoI is ;), I just skip this point and will - now, with the great news that the v2 is out - just post my questions regarding this

> the v2 upgrade version requires a v1 license key in addition
> to the v2 one that you get but any v1 license key will be
> valid for the upgrade including v1 edu licenses.

issue. Firstly, you should have heard my crow/yell of happiness when I read this paragraph - I thought I would get stuck with my educational version that I bought [when I had to look carefully for which things I spent how much money]. Now [, with more money available,] if I understood it right, it seems to be possible to get a full commercial version that I could use in business without purchasing a *complete new* v2 version for 295 $.

If so, will I get any disadvantage in *future* versions (after v2), when I purchase a v2 update now (update from v1-EDU to v2)? I guess I have to always input the old license keys when installing new versions (if there will be any) in the future, so those future version could tell from the key(s) if there has been some educational or only normal versions in the history. So maybe I "get stuck" ;) later because my first MoI was only educational? Hopefully not (?).

The second thing is: I purchased the educational version via studica. Do I have to also purchase the commercial upgrade there or can I also buy it from the homepage directly?

With kind regards,

Red*Star