Danny perhaps?

Had a quick question for my geometry buddy. I have this file, seems very simple, and was wondering if I was missing something with regard to what I should know to acheive my results.

A guy in another forum asked for some help, and the package he needs help in has fairley rudimentary drawing/modeling tools/methods.

The shape seems simple enough, though while fooling around with it, noticed some G2 blends and conics seemd to fit well for the profile. There are some simple dimensions in the file, and I couldnt seem to find anything tangible to figure out "The exact shape" (If one exists!)

The shape will need to be drawn with "Point picking". The profile in question is this one shown here:

I understand a bit about the drawing of tangency and such Illustrated in the next picture with green arrows. The question is this...I created the shape with the given dimensions, though not exact in the specific curvature. Useing the blend and connic tools, I could also create "pretty darn close" the shape. Doing this and examining the points, I found these 3 tangent points with red arrows.

Is there something in these dimensions that would point to an "Obvious Conic" or that would describe to me this "angle for the top tangent points" to acheive an exact shape?

It may very well just be an arbitrary shape, in which case I'm over thinking it. Seems I can get stuck on the most simple curves like this with trying to figure out if it was formulated. ( I did this with a similar "double purchase dead eye shape" I was creating for a friend. Turned out the curve was just arbitrary and I was sure it was purposeful.)

Anyway, a quick look would be appreciated. Any help also appreciated.

Thanks

EDITED: 19 Jun 2012 by BURRMAN