Center Bar's tools Bottom

3157.15 In reply to 3157.14 
Hi Brian, in the future I do hope to make this more easily adjustable.

But it's going to be a while before that happens...

Maybe the center-aligned version would be closer to what you want than the right-aligned one.... that's up to you to decide.

I can certainly understand if you don't want to mess around with the current text-file based way you can modify things, but right now that will also mean that you would have to just use the regular default, I do not have a system set up for dragging toolbars around right now.

Early on in MoI's development cycle I had to make a choice whether to spend more time on making a toolbar editing system, or to invest more time into just making one standard UI that is as easy to use as I could, and my choice was to focus on getting one standard easy to use system in place first.

One thing to keep in mind is that unlike other software products that you are comparing with, I do not actually have a whole team of people to work on the UI for MoI, just me. Because my time is limited I often have to pick my battles carefully and have priorities set. Certainly the priorities that I picked will not always be the best for any one individual - it's just impossible to meet every single person's wishes all at once.

So if you prefer using ViaCAD instead of MoI for example because it allows you to move your toolbars to some spot, then I will certainly understand. But I think that you'll find pretty quickly that moving toolbars around is not at all really the thing that makes a program easy to use or not.

- Michael