Hull Lofting Experiments and Issues

3002.5 In reply to 3002.3 
Hi Mark, thanks for posting those, that should help to clarify things. I'll try to check them out later tonight.

> Not sure what you mean here. Do you want me to do some
> specific screenshots of what I am attempting?

Well I just meant that hopefully I would be able to know which surface was the result of the loft so I would know how to recreate it.

If you attached something like a big model with 100 parts in it, it could possibly be difficult for me to know which piece of it you are talking about.

But if it is kind of streamlined down with extraneous parts removed, or having the particular loft framed nicely in the 3D view that can help me to know which piece is the one you are talking about.

> I might be able to find the hull just before the extrusions
> were done. Let me know if you need it.

Well, not if it is not convenient. It just may be difficult for me to understand the Network problems you were mentioning without being able to see the particular surface and repeat the Network command on it over here.

My guess is that I won't be able to actually do anything about this stuff but with some examples it can help me to at least get some gears turning to maybe be able to improve it in the future.

- Michael