Artist no modeling background.

Hello everyone

I am in awe of many of the models that have been submitted both to the gallery and those as WIP in the discussion forum.

Many of you haves skills that you bring to MOI and its fascinating reading your nurb wrangling and your polygon prattles. I aspire to know what it all means soon -- no doubt I'll get it some time or other.

In the meantime I am having an absolute ball making pictures.

At the moment I have no need to make a technically precise anything but when the time and the desire comes I'm hoping what I absorb here and what I learn by making models for my art will be enough to make the project something I could very realistically start.

MOI has been an immediate success for me and by that I mean it made me something within the first few goes that I could take away and make some art with - for me at this time I call that succeess.

By the way I have posted a challenge recommending your product in a couple of my art groups - specifiaclly to the ones that wanted to start making their own models and props.

It's been liberating making pictures that contain only my work and not other peoples models.

Thank you.

Kay - blurtsmum