NGon WIP

162.92 In reply to 162.91 
> Also, Michael your program is excellent thus far and although still in
> beta, it's exporter is probably the best I have seen so far when it
> comes to ease of use and results.

Thanks Slayer, I'm glad the exporter is working well for you.

The next version coming up in a couple of days has a huge overhaul to this area though, it completely blows away the current beta version.

So if you like the current version's exporter, I think you will really, really like the next one.

It's more than just full ngon support, with the new exporter you also have a lot more fine tuned control over the output. The output grows very incrementally in density so you can move the slider up just a little bit to smooth things out in small steps. The current beta has a problem in this area, where things kind of come in big steps, and if you want just a little bit more density sometimes you have to go until things get doubled everywhere. This is not really a problem with the new one.

So far it appears that the only negative thing about the new one is that it is a pretty heavy number cruncher, I think it is a bit slower than the current one. I'm not too focused on that though, for exporting it is not too terrible if you have to wait 30 seconds or something, if you can get really high quality results.

- Michael