Easiest renderer?

1476.6 In reply to 1476.3 
deja vu I thought, copy paste here...

For some time now we have been trying to change our work flow and moi came at the right time.
I was wondering if Micheal have any plans for Moi to have a material/UV Maps system and plug in capability?
I personally own maxwellrender and Moi could take full advantage of maxwell's studio, it could be an amazing combo especially for product photography.

On the other hand I understand that modelling/organization/creation of technical illustrations futures are and should be the priority of Moi to become the best designer tool out there.In my opinion you not far from it.

What I am trying to ask in an inarticulate way is, which direction Micheal plans to take Moi.

Michael my apologies if I sound like I am working for a gossip mag, NO for sure I am not.
As I mention above I trying to change my work flow and I would love Moi to be my main modeling app.

moi to maxwell lacks uvs/textures etc. at its current stage, thus I am reconsidering another painting rendering system (modo is the 1st candidate for now).