New Nov-18 beta available now

Hi Michael,

great to hear that the release is close :-)

I found "ShareIt" extremely good for selling my shader-plugins for messiah:studio. They do a perfect job with international sales, tax calculations etc., have a wide variety of payment options for a very reasonable fee and are dead solid so far and very helpful if I needed support. The developer interface is well thought out and has a lot of options for integration etc.
I can really recommend them.

As far as licensing goes: I hope you settle for something that doesn't hurt the paying customer more than the pirates. ;-)
I've encountered all types over the years from dongles to just a serial to node locked to just one machine. I still prefer dongles (although it can be a pain - I am up to 7 dongles already ;-) ) since I can put them on whatever machine I have to work with. If you decide to go for node-locking, I hope you will make it possible to install on at least two machines, so if something goes wrong on a deadline, one is still able to work with the second installation of MoI without having to contact you.
I also work sometimes on my main machine at the office - other times on location with the laptop and am thankful if that is not a problem.

I really look forward to what you come up with! :-)

Cheers and all the best for the final spurt to 1.0

Thomas