Dark Neutral Grey UI Complete with Instructions

10465.17 In reply to 10465.16 
Hi Jack, thanks so much for putting all of this together, it's super useful and has saved me tons of time!

Just wondered if a small niggle I'm experiencing with the theme is to be expected or not...

The command panels (Draw/Edit, Construct/Transform) are all open at once, which is fantastic and exactly what I am after, which looks just like this:

When I choose a command though, all panels except the one containing the selected command collapse, and I have to re-open the panels again.

E.g. If I create a primitive by clicking Box within Draw/Edit, this happens:

And when nothing is selected after the command has completed, the panels remain closed, needing to be manually re-opened (Draw/Edit collapsed):

Is there anything I can do to keep those panels open at all times, or at least to expand when I don't already have an active tool selection?

For bonus points, is it also possible to collapse the void at the top of the panel when the information/inspector panel isn't present, like this?:

Also, I had a thought when doing the install of your excellent ui; would an installation helper be of any use? A batch or exe file which could perform the various backups and drop the files into their relevant locations without needing further user input?

Seems like a weakness of how modifications work in general and might bring things like your UI to more people?

Anyways, thanks so much in advance!