Node Wish List

9581.163 In reply to 9581.162 
Hi Wayne,

For what it is worth, the contents of my two shortcut keys to invoke nodeeditor are as follows:

moi.ui.createDialog( 'moi://appdata/nodeeditor/index.html?scheme=Light', 'resizeable,defaultWidth:680,defaultHeight:420', moi.ui.mainWindow );

moi.ui.createDialog( 'moi://appdata/nodeeditor/index.html', 'resizeable,defaultWidth:680,defaultHeight:420', moi.ui.mainWindow );

For the second shortcut I also used James "color" scheme, rather than the default dark nodeeditor canvas.

I'll have a look at your basicFunctions.js.

- Brian

In the basicFunctions.js that I am using, appdata appears. I have not had a problem with it, as far as I know.

var docupath;
if ( document.URL.indexOf("appdata") > 0 ) { docupath = document.URL.split("index.html")[0]+"nodes\/extensions\/Documentation\/"+lang.LANGUAGE + "\/"; }
else { docupath = document.URL.split(/moi:\/\/(.*\/).*/g)[1].replace("ui","")+"nodes\/extensions\/Documentation\/"+lang.LANGUAGE + "\/"; }

The above code may have been from Karsten, (in a forum post.). I cannot exactly remember...

On a different topic, I recollect that changing Languages had some sort of problem...(mentioned in the Forum.)

EDITED: 24 Mar 2020 by BEMFARMER