Funny thing at the opposite of Moi ;)

4446.2185 In reply to 4446.2094 
Dear Pilou, I followed your instructions to try to test and train a model with Leonardo AI. I also signed up for a month so that I would have more possibilities.
However, the result I got with my pre-raphaellite girls was very disappointing compared to yours.!
I have also the impression that many of your portraits have then received post-processing afterwards (floral insertion, front and back of the ubject etc.).

I also encountered some difficulties with your nice suggestions of 25 May on this blog: with a found image on the Net prompt "post appocalyptic devastated city".
In this case I wasted dozens of tokens, because most templates simply leave everything blank.
The only one that started working was the Dreamshaper v. 7 model , and only with: Controlnet activated and only if selected on: depth or image, otherwise it produces nothing.
And also I got different designs from yours that you obviously used a different template....

I believe that your valuable blogs, and your fantastic inventions would be more appreciated if you also indicated some of the steps you encounter: type of model, slides, promt etc. I think thet a fuller step by step would be much appreciated by all your loyal followers!

Many Tanks

Fernand Leger