NodeEditor Plus [Unofficial]

 From:  MO (MO_TE)
11614.131 In reply to 11614.130 
Hi PILOU,

My apologies for the delay; I overlooked your question.
So, here it is, I hope I understand the questions correctly.

To use the objects from the moi viewport, node editor provides 3 nodes:
A: Select/Select Scene Objects
Select the object in the viewport, right click on the node and click on "Update". You can clear the selection by clicking on "Clear".
B: Select/Select By Style
Selecting the node opens a property panel, Choose the desired styled object from "Style" dropdown menu.
C: Select/Select By Name
Selecting the node opens a property panel, Choose the named object from "Name" dropdown menu.

>> why the reduce size of the close window (-) to the task Barre is not working ?
It seems moi disables the dialog's minimize button by default. However, You can resize the window to a smaller size.

>> Have you something for enable Acis / Solid++ ?
I'll add a new "Library" property in the fillet node.

>> Zoom fit the Screen Editor ?
Press the F key to fit the view to the selected nodes or fit to all nodes if nothing is selected.

>> Clear All Nodes ?
Click and hold the "New" button.

>> And how to keep the result ? (In fact exit of NodeEditor without lost result)
Click the "Apply" button to add the geometry to the scene.

>> What is a base and target Frame for this one ? (Array3D node)
This is an older node ported from Max Smirnov's "Array3D" command, so I may be slightly off. However, I believe the Base and Target frames override the Move X, Y, and Z node inputs. This is useful if you need to move or rotate the input object relative to a specific point.