@ MO_TE
THx for the Infos!
No problem with your previous file .nod! :)
Fortunately, I kept my previous false one! :)
Same error with the 3 methods of copy on any of nodes!
It's a file generated by Ai maybe this explain that! ;)
Just ak you want and the Ai return a file Json format!
Just load it in a "text editor" and save it as a node file format .nod!
That is perfect for "normal people" like me because "Node coding" is not a so easy evident thing!
https://moiscript.weebly.com/uploads/3/9/3/8/3938813/inverse_fillet.nod
But as i don't now how even process with this new Node Editor Plus against the Official old original one by Max Smirnov... that i have quasi all documented... French / English ! ;)
https://moiscript.weebly.com/node.html
I can't help the Ai itself! :)
I am blocked how to select object(s) on the screen for integrate them on the Editor + ! :)
Given by the Ai !
In the Old you made Update! :) (as shown following... Golden Age ! :)
Ps Your Tab Library is a must for have some examples!
Render here with free Gemini

|