V5 Wish List

Hello Michael,

1 - I hope you are doing well, I am not sure if they already asked you but I wanted to know if we could expect live Booleans or other live operations (such as live filleting live chamfering) in Moi 3D?

I have got another question as well, if you take a look at this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LUsjUKbrhU&t=1s ( I think this is a new app under development called "plasticity" )

He (Nick Kallen) creates a cylinder and then tweaks the top circle and the shape gets instant updated.

2- I wonder if this feature could be achieve by sweep method as a default I mean for example when a user creates a cylinder in Moi 3D using "Draw Solids" menu, Moi creates a cylinder using a base circle and then sweep it all the way up to the point user wants, so, when the user tweaks either circles or even at the ends the shape gets updated) What are your thoughts Michael? Could we expect such features in Moi?

I mean I think when we draw cylinder using "Draw Solids" menu the cylinder is created using extrude method (I think) . Could you change it to sweep method then tweaking it would be easier per say ?