Flux Rss

Next
Seems forum don't works with it?
I don't use it and don't know this but someone ask me that
What is the situation about Rss on this forum? (not modelized by moi but it's of course possible:) it's a web image)
---
Pilou
Is beautiful that please without concept!
My Gallery

EDITED: 19 Sep 2007 by PILOU

Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
933.2 In reply to 933.1 
Hi Pilou,

> What is the situation about Rss on this forum?

I'm not really sure, there is some kind of RSS support - I just tried it and seemed to get a feed properly in Firefox.

It will be a while before I'll be able to look at any problems in this area, until then if the RSS reader doesn't work use a web browser instead.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
933.3 In reply to 933.2 
Thx
It was for Steph :)
Maybe he has too much things installed on his computer :)
For me (pilou) at home I have this on firefox (but i had never user used rss :)

here the error message

Erreur d'analyse XML : mal formé (Xlm error analysis : bad built : it's me that write that translation :)
Emplacement : http://moi3d.com/forum/threads_rss.php?webtag=MOI
Numéro de ligne 38, Colonne 637 :

SELECT THREAD.TID, THREAD.TITLE, THREAD.STICKY, THREAD.LENGTH, THREAD.POLL_FLAG, USER_THREAD.LAST_READ, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(THREAD.MODIFIED) AS MODIFIED, USER_PEER.RELATIONSHIP, USER_THREAD.INTEREST, USER.NICKNAME, USER.LOGON FROM MOI_THREAD THREAD LEFT JOIN MOI_USER_THREAD USER_THREAD ON (THREAD.TID = USER_THREAD.TID AND USER_THREAD.UID = ) LEFT JOIN MOI_USER_FOLDER USER_FOLDER ON (USER_FOLDER.FID = THREAD.FID AND USER_FOLDER.UID = ) LEFT JOIN USER USER ON (USER.UID = THREAD.BY_UID) LEFT JOIN MOI_USER_PEER USER_PEER ON (USER_PEER.PEER_UID = THREAD.BY_UID AND USER_PEER.UID = ) WHERE THREAD.FID IN (1) AND ((USER_PEER.RELATIONSHIP & 8) = 0 OR USER_PEER.RELATIONSHIP IS NULL) AND ((USER_PEER.RELATIONSHIP & 2) = 0 OR USER_PEER.RELATIONSHIP IS NULL OR THREAD.LENGTH > 1) AND (USER_THREAD.INTEREST IS NULL OR USER_THREAD.INTEREST > -1) AND (USER_FOLDER.INTEREST IS NULL OR USER_FOLDER.INTEREST > -1) ORDER BY THREAD.MODIFIED DESC LIMIT 0, 20
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
Pilou
Is beautiful that please without concept!
My Gallery

EDITED: 19 Sep 2007 by PILOU

Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
933.4 In reply to 933.3 
Looks like a bug in the forum - that text that you mention is part of an error message sent by the forum instead of the actual RSS feed data that the reader is expecting.

I was able to repeat it over here if I try to get RSS data after doing a Logout of the forum.

Looks like it works ok after that initial error though. So for now just don't hit that logout button and it may work better. Some time in the future I'll try to take a look at what is causing the error, but it will probably be a while. Something to do with the forum being confused if you are logged in or not.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All