V4 beta Nov-18-2017 available now
 1-8  …  89-108  109-128  129-137

Previous
Next
8682.129 In reply to 8682.128 
Hi Marco, when I make a release I go through my change logs and include that information in the forum post here. Also same as with previous betas all the release notes will be collected on the wiki here: http://moi3d.com/wiki/V4Beta . Please refer to that for information on changes.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
8682.130 In reply to 8682.129 
Ok Michael.

Got it!

Ciao.

- Marco (mkdm)
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
8682.131 In reply to 8682.126 
Hi Brian, re: SpurGearProfile - that's not working because of the issue Max mentioned a while ago that calling factory.setValue( index, val ) in the current version of v4 will throw an exception if the supplied value is not of an applicable type that the factory expects. V3 and earlier just silently ignored it in this case. I'll update v4 to have the same behavior as v3 here so SpurGearProfile should be back working again in the next release.

I'm just about ready to do a new release but the fix for the undo bug is slightly tricky so I think I'd better not rush it right out the door tonight, it should be ready tomorrow.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
When I go to export a mesh (fbx) and I type in the angle it allows me to type it does not respond initially (going from 12 to 3 does nothing) I have to use the slider once (I slide it all the way to More polygons) to make the typed portion work. the typing portion will work independently after I use the slider the first time. If that makes sense. can anyone else see if that is the case for them as well?
thanks,
Val
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
8682.133 In reply to 8682.132 
Hi Val, I can't seem to repeat the typed in angle not responding initially over here. What OS are you on, and what are you doing exactly, like do you click in the field and then start typing, do you use the number panel that pops up, or do you just type keystrokes without clicking anything first?

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
sorry, win 10, Now I can't get it to repeat it myself. I had been able to repeat it before but then I closed everything down reopened the same file and now it works. If it happens again I will post what I do in more detail.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
Hi Michael,

Quick question, since beta is 64 bit and now it loads a very serious amount of CAD data, also exports impressive size obj's, now the speed of viewport is a serious bottleneck. I work in medical robotics company and our cad assets are pretty huge to say the least.
Any inside on view port performance future?

Thanks,
Roman
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
8682.136 In reply to 8682.135 
Hi Roman, I do expect to do some work on viewport performance improvements once the v4 beta is stabilized and the few remaining missing v3 functions are implemented.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Michael,

Tried again and got the error. I opened up moi made a sphere went to file/export save to a place the select the 12 (blue selection) and type in 3 over top and nothing happens. I then go and slide the slider over and it all works. I got it to do it three times in a row (closing moi and reopening it) before I typed this.

cheers,

Val
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages:  1-8  …  69-88  89-108  109-128  129-137