2 Questions

Next
Hello

I am trying with MoI and it shows for me really intuitive.

- Its correct, when I fillet an edge its not possible to modify this action after a lot of steps later (not with undo or so)?
- On many fiels for modify numbers i receive a numeric entry dialog. Its good for tablet, a bit less good for keyboards. Can I deactivate its?

Regards Roger
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
8547.2 In reply to 8547.1 
Hi Picaflor,

> - Its correct, when I fillet an edge its not possible to modify this action after
> a lot of steps later (not with undo or so)?

Yes, that's correct. If you need to modify fillets later it's a good idea to save a version of your model without fillets on it yet so you can open that file later on for doing fillets again.

If you need to modify fillets frequently you should check out parametric solid modelers like SolidWorks, Solid Edge, etc...

> - On many fiels for modify numbers i receive a numeric entry dialog. Its good for tablet, a
> bit less good for keyboards. Can I deactivate its?

You can use the keyboard when the numeric input panel is open, just type numbers and they will go directly to the input field.

It is possible to disable the input panels, for that open the moi.ini file by going to Options > General > "Edit .ini file" button, and inside moi.in find the [UI] section. There is an entry there for DisableNumericInputFlyout=n , switch it to be =y like this:

[UI]
<.....>
DisableNumericInputFlyout=y

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous