Object Library help

Next
Hello, I'm a new MoI user. I installed the object library script so that I can start saving the kits I built however, I'm having an issue saving the object in the library. I attached a video to show what I mean. I'm using windows 10. Can anybody help me?

Oh and also if anyone knows a better way to attach videos onto forum, than to having to download onto the computer, that would be great!

Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
8387.2 In reply to 8387.1 
Hi Momo, so by default the object library stores its objects in a sub-folder inside MoI's main installation folder.

But also by default, as a security measure Windows prevents programs from modifying the contents of anything under Program Files. So probably that's what's happening to you.

Try running MoI with elevated privileges, to do that go to the shortcut you use to launch MoI and right-click it and choose "Properties". Then in there under the "Compatibility" section set the option for "Run this program as an administrator". Then when you launch it again it should hopefully work.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
8387.3 In reply to 8387.2 
AWESOME! yep. that was the case.

thank you!
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
8387.4 In reply to 8387.1 
upload to your YouTube account and set them as UNLISTED. That way you can post the URL and folks can see it, but they won't see it on your YouTube stream.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All