Moi plugin

Next
Hi Michael,

I am just wondering several years ago there was a promotion offer when moi was an add-on product for Alibre Design as a surface modeller. I am just wondering if it is possible to create moi addon (or plugin) for other tools (eg.: Bricscad) to enhance the surface modelling features (that's completely missing) same way as npower sub-d did for max and modo. I guess Bricscad uses the same library or translation and users can still modify the imported models however there is no way to create artistic shapes inside the software. I tried it at the weekend and very liked its autocad environment.

Regards,
Andras
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
8343.2 In reply to 8343.1 
Hi Andras, MoI was never a plug-in for Alibre Design, that it was just the regular MoI version bundled with Alibre as a companion program.

Since I'm just one person working on everything for MoI it's not really feasible for me to work on plug-ins for other programs. Since my resources are very limited I need to stay focused on just one main version.

But it should be feasible for you to use MoI alongside Bricscad, you would create what you wanted in MoI and then transfer it into Bricscad using the STEP file format.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All