calculations

Next
Hi ..
Is there a subroutine that will calculate the area enclosed by a flat closed curve?

and Michael ...can we look forward to dimensions and simple text in the near future?
cheers
eric
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
8099.2 In reply to 8099.1 
Hi eric,

> Is there a subroutine that will calculate the area enclosed by a flat closed curve?

Not anything built in, but you might try Max's volume script, I think it also does surface area. You may need to use Construct > Planar to build a surface out of your flat closed curve before using the script. You can find the script here: http://moi.maxsm.net/media/files/ get the one that starts with CVolume.

> and Michael ...can we look forward to dimensions and simple text in the near future?

Sorry no, not likely in the near future, I'm still in the process of working on the port to a 64-bit and Mac native version first. Probably at least a couple more months yet before that step is complete.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
8099.3 In reply to 8099.2 
Hi Michael ...
I have asked this question previously so I feel pretty foolish that I have forgotten where the htm and js files are supposed to be placed.
help and thanks
eric
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
8099.4 In reply to 8099.3 
Hi eric, they need to go in MoI's commands folder, on Windows it would be here: C:\Program Files (x86)\MoI 3.0\commands

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All