V1 Features?

Next
Hi Michael!

I would like to ask what sort of features will be in the V1 and When will be ready the final?
Anyway:

Layer settings
Dimensional opportunity
Hatching
Scripts opportunity (eg.: stairs generator opportunity etc.)
ohh and the most imprtant:
Print settings. (measure etc.)

When do these settings appear in MOI?
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
793.2 In reply to 793.1 
Hi Andras,

> I would like to ask what sort of features will be in the V1 and When will be ready the final?

The current beta version has all the features that will be in V1. The final V1 version will be ready in not too long, I just have to finish documentation for it.

> Layer settings
> Dimensional opportunity
> Hatching
> Scripts opportunity (eg.: stairs generator opportunity etc.)
> ohh and the most imprtant:
> Print settings. (measure etc.)
>
>When do these settings appear in MOI?

Some kind of method to organize objects similar to layers will definitely be a big focus for version 2.0 .

I don't really have a complete schedule for everything that will go into version 2.0, so I can only really give you a guess as to what my current thoughts are, priorities may change as version 2.0 is in progress. There will be beta releases for 2.0 so you will be able to give feedback and feature requests during development.

I do want to try and add some basic dimension annotations and printing for version 2. I'm not sure about hatching, that may not come until later.

I'm not really sure if I will be able to focus very much attention on scripting for version 2.0, mostly because it takes really a lot of time to document and support that kind of extensions, it may be a while longer before that really becomes a major focus. It is actually possible to do some scripting now though, here is a web page where Petr has collected some useful scripts: http://kyticka.webzdarma.cz/3d/moi/

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
793.3 In reply to 793.2 
OK-thanks Michael!
  Reply Reply More Options