Loop edge selection
 1-11  12-31  32-33

Previous
Next
The "gray area" is more "clear" since Maximilian Smirnov did SubD script and its sub-tools...(privet Max :) )
Hope you'll return into this scripts givin'us opportunity to delete splits or weld together two control points ;)
Thanks Max !

M
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Thank you all for answering - I appreciate your helpful input, great forum here !

"For the longest time, I felt it was just easier to use SubD modeling with polys to get what I wanted. ....
But now I'm pretty much gonna start every project in MoI ... It's just terribly faster starting in MoI ..."

I tend to stick with subD mainly because I am just very at ease with my SubD modeller, but the more
I look at MOi the more i am fascinated how much power is hidden behind its minimalistic surface.

"So, the trick is to eventually think in NURBS. A whole different strategy is required for modeling"

This is the biggest challenge ... having worked for a long time with SubD my brain is programmed to think of
building up a model following a specific workflow - falling into the "SubD - trap again and again ;-)
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages:  1-11  12-31  32-33