Improving Randomize script
All  1  2-4

Previous
Next
7742.2 In reply to 7742.1 
Hi Pierre, unfortunately I think it would be quite difficult for the randomize script to examine the actual shapes of the objects which I guess would be required for much of what you ask there...

You might try looking for an animation program that has a physics simulation module in it, those have logic in it to deal with object collisions.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
7742.3 In reply to 7742.2 
Thanks Michael for your reply. This Illustrator plug in could do the job ... Maybe some 2D tools are interesting for the V4 ... Space fill for exemple.

Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
7742.4 In reply to 7742.3 
Hi Pierre, I would like to work on more 2D illustration type tools for MoI in the future, but there are still a lot of very basic things in that area to work on first, like just having a concept of fill and stroke properties to start with. The space fill type function that is shown there is a lot more complicated than that basic stuff and I would think it would take a long time to develop so it would probably be quite a ways down the road before that could happen.... So I'm sorry but that stuff in particular is quite unlikely to happen for v4.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1  2-4