Simlab Composer plugin for Moi3d?

Message 7721.1 deleted 13 Nov 2015 by ZENOX

Previous
Next
7721.2 In reply to 7721.1 
Hi Zenox - I don't have any SDK set up in MoI like the Rhino SDK that allows other companies to write these types of plug-ins for MoI right now.

It's something that I would like to work on in the future, but it require a very large investment of time to both create and especially support that type of SDK environment.

Rhino has several people who focus a lot of their work just on helping other developers - it's difficult for me as just one person to do that in addition to just my own product development and so that's why I have not attempted to make an extensive C/C++ type plug-in SDK for MoI as of yet.

In the future it is something that I would like to dig into once I consider other things to be more mature.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
7721.3 In reply to 7721.2 
Hi Michael

Thank you for your explanation on this issue Michael.I'm not in to programming so I didn't know how it works.I thought that it depends mostly from Simlab Composer developers.Sorry,my mistake if I knew how it works I wouldn't create this thread.Keep it up with your work on new tools for v4 beta version.I will remove this thread soon.

- zenox
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
7721.4 In reply to 7721.3 
Hi Zenox, it's no problem at all! Please do not worry there is no need to remove this thread.

<edit...> I see you removed your message already - that's fine, don't worry about undoing it either! :)

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
7721.5 In reply to 7721.4 
No problem Michael I won't remove rest of the thread,so other Simlab users could see how it works and why there is no simlab composer plugin for moi3d yet.

- zenox
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All