installed demo, crashing within 1 minute?

Next
Hey Guys,

I'm very interested in Moi, problem is when I install the demo and launch the app, after drawing a curve freehand it crashes within a few seconds.

My Specs are:
4960K 64gb ram titan black windows 8.1 pro recent nvidia driver (the one approved for use in Maya 2016, 447 or something from feb. 2014.

I also use a 3d connexion mouse and a wacom tablet.

Any ideas how to fix this? Would really like to make a purchase if this is resolved.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
7701.2 In reply to 7701.1 
Hi dive, most things like that are video driver related.

When it crashes does it put up a dialog that gives the location of a crash dump file? That would be a file named moi_report1.zip, and probably located in your temp folder. If a file like that was generated please send it to me at moi@moi3d.com and it might give me a clue as to what is going on with the crash.

Also if you have "threaded optimization" turned on in your nVidia video driver settings try turning that off and see if that has any result.

- Michael

Michael Gibson
http://moi3d.com
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
7701.3 In reply to 7701.2 
Hey Michael,

Thanks for the reply. I tried disabling threaded and antivirus/reinstall, still an issue. I have almost 10 crash dumps, sending your way. I'm sure it's something simple, but it would be helpful if you can tell me what to tweek so I can get Mo'ing. Much thanks!
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All