Some probably dumb questions...
All  1-3  4-6

Previous
Next
7618.4 In reply to 7618.2 
something is not working, I have done as you said and still nothing is showing up

see attached please..

Is this a Mac PC problem?

I have actually tried this with 2 scripts now neither one even shows up although they are both inside the command folder as you instructed...

Please advise
D
Image Attachments:
Size: 185.4 KB, Downloaded: 21 times, Dimensions: 922x769px
Size: 376.1 KB, Downloaded: 10 times, Dimensions: 1867x1128px
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
7618.5 In reply to 7618.4 
Hi D - it looks like you have copied the files into the correct spot, but I don't see that you've added in a shortcut key for launching the command.

On that Options > Shortcut keys dialog you need to push the "Add" button at the top to add in a new entry.

On the new entry on the left-hand column labeled "Key" type in the letter you want to use for triggering the command, for example put in S in there if you want to use the S key to run the subdivision command.

Then on the right-hand column of the new shortcut key put in the base name of the files you just copied, so for the sub-d one you would put in _Subdiv_beta6 so your new shortcut key would look like this:

Key   Command
S_Subdiv_beta6

After you have that set up, you can then push the S key to run the subdiv command on your selected objects. The object must be made up of 4-sided faces.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
7618.6 In reply to 7618.5 
Ah Ha!

Thanks again Michael you're the best!